After 30,000 miles, with a few more coming, we have had a few bumps along the way.
- Hitting a skunk. (Sorry, no picture…but you can imagine the smell.)
- Sliding off an icy road in Michigan and into a telephone pole.
- Losing our car keys in downtown Ottawa.
- Snow and ice on the road on May 1st in South Dakota.
- Getting the third degree by border police because we were in our borrowed car.
- While camping, Tom had an accident with the hatchet.
But we are so praiseful for how far Jesus has brought us. Criss-crossing all over the U.S. has been a blessing, even with a few bumps in the road. They remind me how much desperately I need Him.